The front linkage FS-4 from Hauer is the ideal linkage for all sizes. With its robust construction, it offers more lifting power, flexibility and universal usibility.
- Rugged premium-quality steel weldment
- Beefy lower links
- Massive threaded assemblies and pins
- Long attachment parts reach up to the clutch housing
Outstanding lift forces
Massive lift cylinders develop lift powers of 1800kg, 2800kg or 4800kg depending on specification.
Generous ground clearence
Generous ground clearance that is unobstructed by the linkage and its attachments is key in field and forest work. This applies in particular when using base bearers (see large photo) which distribute heavy loads across the tractor thereby protecting also the tractor from damage.
Pivoting range and turning angle
Using advanced 3D technology, we design our linkages so they won’t interfere with the tractor’s turning angle and pivoting range. This means the special features of your tractor are not impaired.
- Carefully designed, our linkages are fully compatible with our front-end loader brackets
- The sloping lower links are close to the tractor
- For smooth loader operation
Our FS-4 28 / 48 linkages come either with massive bolts or locking pins that allow operators to remove the linkage and also replace it by our coupling plate.
The ELC ergo proportional control gives operators perfect linkage control from the tractor seat.
External electric controls are also available as an option to operate the linkage from the ground and control an extra hydraulic circuit (e.g. the hydraulic top link or the attachment).
- Optional support beam are available for FS-4 28 / 48 for extra stability and heavy-duty applications
The new top link holder
Our front linkages have a new top link holder that offers two storage positions for versatile and convenient use.
The new vertical option allows operators to attach the link to the implement single-handed or centrally on the front linkage.
All that counts at one glance
- Either permanently installed to the tractor using attachment parts or removable version
- Rugged design
- Foldable lower links are close to the machine body and have Walterscheid couplers
- Generous ground clearance
- Interchangeable with the coupling plate
- Support beam available for heavy-duty applications (e.g. snow plough, arable work)
- Comprehensive level of standard specification and optional accessories
Comprehensive standard specification
- Foldable lower links, permanently or pin-mounted for fast removal
- Walterscheid couplers
- Lockable pendulum compensation
- Double-acting lift cylinders
- Ball socket on lift cylinders
- Integral clevis
- Top link
- Holes for retrofitting support beam
- In-board oil lines
- Provision for electric light socket
- Provision for routing extra lines inside the traverse
- Provision for electr. remote control
Each front linkage with custom configuration
- Extra lines inside the traverse
- Light socket
- ELC ergo electric linkage remote control
- Multifunctional valve for lift cylinders (single/double-acting, selectable)
- Hydraulic damper
- Support beam
- Mounting plates for suspension springs