front loader POM "RX-500" for UNIMOG Blue Tec 6
For the new UNIMOG U200 / U300 / U400 / U500 Blue Tec 6 of Mercedes-Benz we offer an optimally suited front loader.
Make your UNIMOG mutli functional with our front loader "RX-500"!
The development in close cooperation with Mercedes-Benz garantuees a perfect construction of the front loader on the UNIMOG.
Optimally suited to the UNIMOG the "RX-500" handles loading and transport works with ease. Parking of the front loader can be easily done and only takes a few minutes. There are no additional tools necessary.
The coupling brackets are constructed in a way, that after parking the front loader, the front attachment area of the vehicle can be used for other devices.
Of course, we also offer snow clearing equipment for the UNIMOG. The snow plough series "SRS" with the technically perfect release system is the ideal partner for your winter service for your UNIMOG.
More information concerning snow plough you find here.
>>> to snow clearing devices
serial equipment POM RX-500
- front loader Parallel-o-Matic POM-RX 500 with mechanical parallel guidance, hydraulic lines up to the couplings on the front of the vehicle
- front mounting plate size 3 or size 5 with front loader attachment
- support beam fitting to wheel base
- hydraulic lines are mounted at the lower side of loader arm
- shut-off valve in the lifting line
- replaceable bearing bushes in all bearing points
- double acting lifting cylinder with changeable ball-joint bearings
- tandem safety valve to protect the tilting and lifting cylinder against mechanical overload
- switchable rapid movement valve for 2 tilting velocities
- quick change assembly for implements prepared for load hook, original Hauer or EURO-hooks
- transport securing device for driving on roads
- level indicator for showing position of the implements
- SMS shock absorption system
- additional lines up to the quick change device
- load hook
- security package
- earth shovel short fitting to the vehicle
- rear counter weight (empty 165 kg, filled with gravel approx. 950 kg)
- support beam fitting to Dücker torsion frame without reduction of ground clearance