history

Ludwig Hauer (ri.) in front of his new work shop.

own blacksmith - 1950

Franz, Hedwig and Leopoldine Hauer with the rear loader - 1959

Franz Hauer with his 1st front loader.

the first parkable Hauer front loader - 1967

Parallel-o-Matic - 1973

snow plough Terramatic - 1973

front linkage - 1976

the company site 2012

50 years front loader construction + POM-VX

 mile stones of a successful history

From blacksmith to Austria's leading company - from a small blacksmith of 150m² up to premises with a size of 16.000m². In this section you find out about the most important mile stones of a successful history of developing products and structural extension.


1932
Ludwig Hauer founds the company by renting a blacksmith in Statzendorf

1949 / 1950
An own blacksmith is built in the size of 150 m² in Statzendorf 67.

1958
Franz Hauer starts with restructuring the blacksmith to an agricultural dealer and repairing service.

1959 / 1960
Along with the extension of the company, the first steps of building rear loaders are made.

1962
The first Hauer front loader is manufactured.

1963
Johann Schopfhauser - the brother-in-law- becomes the first employee of the company.

1964
Building of a show-room with approx 150m².

1966
Additional offices are built.

1967
Development of a parkable front loader with a patented quick fastening and double eccentric bolt.

1968/69
Construction of the biggest production hall - approx. 765m².

1970
The second production hall is built.

1972
Franz Hauer becomes managing director of the company.

1973
The "Parallel-o-Matic" - a front loader with parallel guidance of implements - and the snow and levelling scoop "Terramatic" is presented.

1973
Further extensions of the office buidling.

1976
Front linkages are developed and taken into the product portfolio.

1979
A production facility with coating work places and a storage cellar with a size of approx. 6.500m² are built.

1985
Expansion of production area by another hall of a size of approx. 1.500m².

1988
Development and production start of rear levelling scraper.

1988
Hall number 6 is built with an area of 2.800m².

1989
Changing from a sole propriatorship to Franz Hauer GesmbH & CoKG. A land plot in Germany is bought.

1990
Hauer Frontlader GmbH in Malgersdorf in Germany is founded.

1999
Certification according to quality management system EN ISO 9001.

2004
A storage hall is built (approx. 2.500m²) with packing and delivery department.

2010
A new coating plant with an automatic transport function and a drying line is established. The whole assembly department gets newly organised in another hall.


2012
Hauer celebrates 50 years of front loader construction and starts with the new front loader series "POM-VX".